This Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake will be a hit with any pumpkin lover! I can’t get over just how good the cinnamon roll glaze is, you’ll want to eat it with a spoon.
Sometimes low-carb cakes have a dry texture but the pumpkin puree and eggs keep this cake light and airy. For just one bowl and simple ingredients this cake may just become your go-to base cake recipe. For those times when you need a cake that’s not pumpkin flavored you can swap the pumpkin out for banana, or even apple sauce. I love versatile recipes!
Hands-on15 minutes Overall1 hour 15 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 slice)
Total Carbs 8 grams
Fiber 3.2 grams
Net Carbs 4.8 grams
Protein 8.4 grams
Fat 26 grams
of which Saturated 9 grams
Energy 289 kcal
Magnesium 70 mg (18% RDA)
Potassium 245 mg (12% EMR)
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (12%), fat (81%)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
. 2 ¾ cups almond flour (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
. ½ cup butter or ghee, melted (113 g/ 4 oz)
. 1 ⅓ cups powdered Erythritol or Swerve (210 g/ 7.4 oz)
. 6 large eggs
. 8.5 oz pumpkin puree (240 g)
. 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
. 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own)
. ½ tsp salt
. 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
. Optional: powdered Erythritol or Swerve for dusting
. ¼ cup unsalted butter or ghee (56 g/ 2 oz)
. ½ cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
. 1 tsp cinnamon
. 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 F/ 160 C. Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
2. Add in the remaining wet ingredients: eggs, …
… pumpkin puree, vanilla extract …
… and melted butter. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
5. Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining all ingredients in a small pot over low heat. Cook just until melted. Pour the glaze over the bundt cake.
6. Dust with powdered Erythritol or Swerve.
Slice and serve! To store, let it cool down and store at room temperature for up to 2 days, or keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.