Homemade Recipe For Wrinkles Around The Eyes
Wrinkles under the eyes can jeopardize the entire beauty of your face. Women fret over such things and spend hours and hours in the parlor, burning a hole in their pocket as well as resort to expensive treatment methods.
The fact is that wrinkles under the eyes can be treated at home with simple home remedies by spending much less time than what you commit in beauty salons. Here are some quick remedies that you can make a habit of to treat as well as prevent further instances of wrinkles under the eyes.
Homemade Eye Cream with Frankincense & Shea Butter Recipe
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 1 ounce unrefined shea butter
- 1 ounce unrefined coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- If needed (for colder months when the coconut oil is solid), you can gently heat the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pan, then add the rest of the ingredients so that it blends easier.
- Once well blended, transfer into a glass jar.
- Use every morning and night around the eyes.