Our eyes express our feelings and thoughts when words vanish wonderfully us. It is our commitment to deal with them. In today’s reality, with the workload and how stress of life, the eyes have lost their collective excellence. You get dark circles, swelling, redness, irritation, wrinkles and so on. In fact, even in the wake in the morning, look at the eyes and dull drained as a result of dark circles and eye bags. Why ruin the delicate eye area with the products of beauty care?
Here are some tips for you extremely favorable eye care:
Beauty Tips For Dark Circles
Dark Circles are the half-moon bluish black patch that is formed under our lower eyelids. Dark circles make you look older, tired, stressed, sick, depressed and just plain bad.
Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes with Aloe Vera Gel:
What You Need
- Fresh aloe vera gel
- Cotton pad
What You Have To Do
- Apply the gel under the eyes and massage for a few seconds.
- Leave it on for about 10-12 minutes. Clean with a moist cotton pad.
How Often You Should Do This
Do this once during the day and once before going to bed.
Eye Care Tip 1: Tea Bags
Apply cooled tea bags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal tea bags, because most aren’t as effective as the black tea bags
Eye Care Tip 2: Cucumber
Cucumbers work wonders for tired eyes. Place two slices of cucumber over your eyes and rest for a while. Besides its cooling properties, it also helps to lighten dark circles.
Eye Care Tip 3: Cucumber Juice
- Extract cucumber juice by grating them and squeezing them through a muslin cloth.
- Dip cotton pads in the juice for two minutes.
- Place on eyelids and darkened area.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove.
Continue this procedure for two to three days and you will see remarkable results!
Eye Care Tip 4: Tomato Pulp, Turmeric, Lime Juice, And Gram Flour
- Mix one tsp of tomato pulp, a pinch of turmeric, ½ tsp of lime juice and one tsp of gram flour till it becomes a paste.
- Apply gently on eyelids and darkened area.
- Leave it on for half an hour.
- Remove gently with moist cotton pads.
Follow this for a week for best results.
Eye Care Tip 5: Almond Oil And Lime Juice
- Alternate hot and cold compress under your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Then apply a teaspoon of almond oil mixed with half teaspoon of lime juice on the dark surface every night before going to bed.
Eye Care Tip 6: Rose Water
Do they require a special mention when it comes to eye care tips? Multi-faceted and multi-talented, the rejuvenating features of rose water can also be effective to reduce dark circles!
- Just apply cotton balls soaked in rose water on closed eyes for 15 minutes or so.
This method is considered to be one of the most popular and easiest cures for dark circles. This tip is so convenient that you can do it anywhere and everywhere, even if you are on a flight. Share this beauty tip with your friends also!
Beauty Tips For Sunken Eyes
Sunken eyes are an illusion when you have dark circles around your eyes. Try these simple eye care tips at home to minimize their occurrence.
Eye Care Tip 7: Honey And Almond Oil
- Mix one tsp of honey with ½ tsp of almond oil.
- Apply at bedtime. In the morning wash your face as usual and pat dry. You’ll see good results over a period.
Eye Care Tip 8: Almonds And Milk
- Soak five almonds overnight.
- Next day, first thing in the morning, peel the almonds and eat them by chewing well.
- Follow with a glass of milk.
Practicing this for 21 days should definitely help.
Beauty Tips For Puffy Eyes
Why wake up every morning with swollen and red eyes giving others the impression that you either spent the night crying or drinking? Follow these eye tips. You will certainly look fresh.
Eye Care Tip 9: Cucumber / Potato Pulp With Basil Tea
- Slice or grate small raw potatoes or cucumber and blend to a fine consistency. Strain juice and preserve pulp.
- Prepare a cup of basil tea and add the pulp to it.
- Pour the mixture into an ice tray and make cubes.
- Dab them onto puffy eyes.
- Rinse and then pat dry.
Eye Care Tip 11: Chilled Spoon
Yes, you read it right. We are talking about using a chilled spoon here!
- Place a rounded spoon in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Once cold, pull it out and hold it against the puffy portion.
This is very effective in reducing puffiness.